Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Course
Get Paid £60,000!* [literally]
Become a Certified Digital Marketing Consultant at the Ultimate 3 Day Diploma in Digital Marketing Course
Even if you are a complete beginner, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Marketing Professional – both digital or traditional marketers – or Agency looking to confirm your skills with the eDGTL Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing program, our flagship certification, is perfect for you. An expert will teach you the most up to date tools, trends and practical insights within the industry. The eDGTL Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is designed to transform you into an accomplished Digital Marketer. Become an expert in the top eight digital marketing domains:
- • Analytics
- • eCommerce
- • Email Marketing
- • Outsourcing
- • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- • Social Media Marketing
- • Video Marketing
- • Websites
Boost ROI and career performance! Deliver and drive digital marketing strategies and campaigns beyond executive level with confidence!
During this three-day course, we will teach you how to take a business concept idea online. Also, how to create a Website that Google and other search engines will love. How to increase your site traffic and convert it into buyers of your goods and services. Learn hundreds of strategies at the eDGTL Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course. eDGTL teaches entrepreneurs how to market their businesses in a more efficient way. Our goal for our students is to created £millions online over the next five years.
eDGTL will provide learning activities that meet the highest standards and benchmarks. Also, they will meet the rigorous quality-control requirements of a national awarding organization.
The course is equivalent to Level 3 on the QCF Framework.
Duration: 3 Days (8:30 am – 6:30 pm)
Delivery: Online / Cisco WebEx LIVE Training
Assessment: Multi-Choice Online (pass mark 80%) and Written Certification Examination 3HR
Fee: £1,000 – Summer Offer!
For more information, please complete our Contacts Form.
(*) Source: www.itjobswatch.com
3 Day Course Programme
Day # 1
- • Installing WordPress
- • Other website platforms
- • WordPress plugins, themes, and widgets
Digital Product Creation
- • CD
- • DVD
- • eBooks
Domain Names & Hosting
- • Registering a Domain name
- • Website Hosting
- • Identifying online trends
- • Market analysis methodology
- • Measuring competition and market size.
Online Business Models
- • Affiliate Marketing
- • Lead generation / CPA
- • Online services
- • Selling digital and physical products
- • Conversion rates
- • Identifying traffic sources
- • Market ‘split’ testing
- • Opt-in rates
- • Testing & Tracking
Day # 2
Customer Contact Strategies
- • Email systems
- • Mobile marketing
- • Opt-ins and Auto-responders
- • Social media
- • Squeeze pages
- • Mobile apps and advertising
- • Mobile friendly websites
- • Text message marketing
- • Coupon codes
- • How to create sales pages
- • Implementing up-sells and down-sells
- • Online selling principles
- • Payment gateways
- • Sales objections
- • Shopping carts
SEO | Search Engine Optimisation
- • Building links
- • Creating an SEO friendly website
- • Factors affecting SEO on Google
- • Negative factors affecting SEO
- • SEO | Search Engine Optimisation
- • SEO measuring tools
- • Strategies – Understand Off page optimisation
- • Understand Page Optimisation
- • How to create and rank a video on YouTube
- • How to syndicate video
- • Learn how to optimise video for SEO
- • Introduction to video marketing
- • Video marketing strategies
- • Video sales letters and streaming
Day # 3
Google My Business
- • Getting listed In Google’s business directory
- • Getting your listing to the top of Google’s directory
- • How to use ad space effectively
- • Purchasing Ad Space
- • Understanding ad space buying
- • Where to purchase Ad space
- • How to make sure your jobs get done well
- • Learn how to outsource
- • Understanding outsourcing – What to outsource
- • Where to find outsourcers starting from £1 an hour
Pay Per Click Advertising
- • Advert targeting, tracking, and variations
- • Building keywords
- • Facebook advertising
- • Google AdWords
- • LinkedIn advertising
- • Search and content networks
- • Writing adverts
- • YouTube advertising
Social Media For Business
- • Facebook competitions
- • Fan page tips
- • How to leverage viral Facebook campaigns
- • Learn how to create a Facebook fan page
- • Setting up a Facebook store
- • Social bookmarking
- • Understanding Facebook and how Facebook ranks posts
- • Understand uses of social media
- • Google+ for Business
- • Google Hangouts
- • Action planning
- • How to leverage LinkedIn
- • Learn how to construct an online marketing program
- • Building followers on Twitter
- • How to encourage Tweets and links
- • Twitter For Traffic, SEO and links
About your Instructor
Max Marchesiello is one of the UK’s leading Corporate IT Directors & Marketers.
20+ Year Business Expert, Digital Marketing Coach, and Consultant, Speaker, Business Strategist, Philanthropist.
Max brings over 20 years of Operational, Consultancy and IT experience in the Luxury Hospitality sector, having worked with a diverse portfolio of Luxury Landmark Hotels and Worldwide Hotel Brands.
These include Starwood Hotels & Resorts Bahrain, MSHEIREB Properties and AMLAK Qatar Properties Holding Co. for Qatar Foundation, Velaa Private Island Maldives, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group | One Hyde Park Residences London, Hilton Worldwide, The Dorchester, Claridge’s, Grosvenor House, Forte Village Resort Sardinia.
Max is a Microsoft Certified Professional and certified in over 360 Skillsoft Courses ranging from IT, Finance and Management.
He is a member of the DigitalMarketer Lab the #1 community for digital marketers and several others so that you can get exclusive access to the latest trends in the Internet business arena.
Within Max’s business, where he spends much of his time is working with Entrepreneurs and Companies globally ranging from Startups to Corporate and assist them in implementing key business and marketing strategy so that they can grow and achieve their goals.
Where a lot of Max’s passion lives, however, is in the work he does free of charge consulting not-for profits.
Beyond the countless hours of work, Max is a cosmopolitan, a professional photographer, speaks 3 languages fluently and defines himself as a globally minded person and an espresso coffee lover.
WINNER OF THE WEDDING AWARDS 2018 Original gourmet favors, unique, personalized, useful. Create with us a useful, original and personalized gift to give to those who accompany you on the most important day of your life. Our gastronomic favors are unique products that will make your wedding unforgettable. The quality of our products, the…
Our Company has grown in under 5 years from a small business to an International firm. With the help of eDGTL‘s strategic advisors to get everything though through and set up, which they did brilliantly and flawlessly, we developed a long term game plan and since then we expand rapidly!
Max (eDGTL LTD) has been very instrumental in setting up all IT services for One Hyde Park. His knowledge and dedication to get the job done paired with a sense of strong customer service (internal as well as our residents) made him an integral part of the team. His sense of humor and passion are…