Social Media Marketing Course
Learn How To Use Social Media Marketing To Reach Your Ideal Customer, Attract New Leads, Promote Your Business And Boost Sales!
Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website And Reach A Global Audience!
Master Social Media Marketing Platforms: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Periscope, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube.
Discover the fundamental concepts and terminology used in social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing | Beginners – Part 1 –
It will help you set up and prepare social media marketing initiatives.
Define goals for your social media campaigns. Set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Explore a range of core social media platforms.
Learn how to engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms.
Discover the current social media trends and innovations.
Spot opportunities to convert “always connected” social consumers.
Identify platform that best meets your customers, organisation, products and services goals.
Communication styles that best fit your target audience. Be able to put them in place.
Topics covered include:
- • Content Planning and Scheduling
- • Facebook Apps, Business Page, Features and Messenger for Business
- • Instagram Best Practice and Features
- • Key Concepts of Social Media
- • LinkedIn Company Page, Groups, InMail, Recruitment, Setup & Profile
- • Periscope
- • Setting Goals and Priorities
- • Snapchat for Business
- • Social Media for Business and Goals
- • Third Party Apps for Instagram
- • Twitter Chat, Features, Lists and Profile set-up
Social Media Marketing | Advanced – Part 2 –
Develop the skills needed to put in place the full range of social media tools and platforms.
Be able to attract and keep customer relationships.
Put in place effective business and paid advertising strategies. Understand the challenges involved.
Find out about Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Moreover, their importance to achieving specific social media goals.
Master the use advanced features like Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics.
Learn how to manage, report and schedule campaigns and social media activities.
Finally, you will be able to measure and optimise your social media campaigns.
Become aware of the relevant privacy laws.
Topics covered include:
- • Facebook and Instagram Advertising Types, Ad Management, Analytics and Targeting
- • Facebook insights
- • Google+ Brand Page and SEO
- • Google Hangouts
- • LinkedIn Advertising, Ad Targeting and Analytics
- • Pinterest Advertising, Business Accounts and Profile
- • Social Media KPIs
- • Twitter Advertising, Ad Targeting, Analytics and Audience Platform
- • YouTube Account Basics, Advertising, Analytics, Channels and Content types
[bookly-form category_id=”2″ staff_member_id=”3″]
WINNER OF THE WEDDING AWARDS 2018 Original gourmet favors, unique, personalized, useful. Create with us a useful, original and personalized gift to give to those who accompany you on the most important day of your life. Our gastronomic favors are unique products that will make your wedding unforgettable. The quality of our products, the…
Our Company has grown in under 5 years from a small business to an International firm. With the help of eDGTL‘s strategic advisors to get everything though through and set up, which they did brilliantly and flawlessly, we developed a long term game plan and since then we expand rapidly!
Max (eDGTL LTD) has been very instrumental in setting up all IT services for One Hyde Park. His knowledge and dedication to get the job done paired with a sense of strong customer service (internal as well as our residents) made him an integral part of the team. His sense of humor and passion are…